- Model Case
- Oyster, 44 mm, yellow gold
- Rolex Ring Command (bidirectional 90° rotatable interacting with the movement) in 18 ct gold with blue Cerachrom insert in ceramic and numerals coated in gold
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, regatta chronograph
- 4161, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve
- Approximately 72 hours
- Oyster, three-piece solid links
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Rolex Yacht-Master II Oyster, 44 mm, yellow gold
Price on request
Ring Command Bezel
18 ct yellow gold
How to Set your Yacht-Master II
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master II is a unique regatta chronograph. Learn more about its features and how to set the time and, for the perfect race start, how to use the exclusive countdown function by watching the video.
Light and robust, the new Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master 42 in RLX titanium is the ally of those seeking freedom of movement. Especially suited to the demands and pressures of competitive sailing, it puts watchmaking excellence at the service of sporting performance.
The Yacht-Master 42 is the second watch in RLX titanium released by Rolex after the Oyster Perpetual Deepsea Challenge, confirming that lightness is a quality to be taken seriously.