- Model Case
- Oyster, 41 mm, yellow gold
- Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in gold
- Waterproof to 300 metres / 1,000 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, three-piece solid links
- Royal blue
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Oyster, 41 mm, yellow gold
Price on request
Unidirectional Rotatable Bezel
Royal blue dial
18 ct yellow gold
How to Set your Submariner Date
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Submariner is the reference among divers’ watches. Learn more about its features and how to set the time by watching the video.
Launched in 1953, the Rolex Submariner is the first divers’ wristwatch to be waterproof to a depth of 100 metres (330 feet) – now 300 metres (1,000 feet). Its major features, such as the graduated rotatable bezel, the luminescent display, the large hands and hour markers, have been a driving force in the creation of the long line of Rolex divers’ watches which followed.
The Submariner is an iconic timepiece whose renown now extends beyond the professional world it was first designed for. The Submariner, the ultimate standard.