- Model Case
- Oyster, 40 mm, white gold
- Bidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel. Two-colour blue and red Cerachrom insert in ceramic, moulded numerals and graduations
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, GMT function
- 3285, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve
- Approximately 70 hours
- Oyster, three-piece solid links
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Oyster, 40 mm, white gold
Price on request
24-Hour Rotatable Bezel
18 ct white gold
How to Set your GMT-Master II
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II is an ideal watch for criss-crossing the globe. Learn more about its features and how to set the date and two time zones by watching the video.
Allowing its wearer to track the progress of time in another time zone, the GMT-Master II highlights our connection to the world. It is now available in two new versions – 18 ct yellow gold and yellow Rolesor – with a Cerachrom bezel insert in grey and black ceramic, an entirely new colour combination.
Exemplary craftsmanship is borne out by the choice of materials and precision of the finishes, which come together to show the watch in its best light. The harmonious contrast between the gleaming gold of the Jubilee bracelet and the two-colour bezel with its dark, muted tones evokes the path of the sun and the alternation of day and night.