- Model Case
- Oyster, 40 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold
- Fixed, with engraved tachymetric scale, in yellow gold
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical chronograph, self-winding
- 4131, manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve
- Approximately 72 hours
- Oyster, three-piece solid links
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Oyster, 40 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold
Price on request
The tachymetric scale
How to set your Cosmograph Daytona
The emblematic style and superlative performance of the Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona have cemented its iconic status well beyond the motor racing circuits.
To mark the 60th anniversary of the watch, Rolex ensures the legend lives on by revisiting the entire range, through high-precision reworking that concerns the case and face as well as the movement. The numerous adjustments and evolutions are a reminder that the pursuit of excellence is a race with no finish line.