- Model Case
- Oyster, 28 mm, Oystersteel and white gold
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- 2236, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve
- Approximately 55 hours
- Jubilee, five-piece links
- Pink set with diamonds
- Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Oyster, 28 mm, Oystersteel and white gold
Price on request
The Fluted Bezel
The classic Rolex feminine watch, the Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust appeared in 1957, carrying the elegance of the Datejust in a small 28 mm size perfectly suited to a slender wrist.
The Lady-Datejust offers so many choices that wearers can always find one to reflect their personality. It is available in Oystersteel, in 18 ct yellow, white or Everose gold, or in Rolesor versions that combine Oystersteel and one of three varieties of gold (white, yellow and Everose).